WE ADVISE OUR CLIENTS THE FOLLOWING:
Being involved in an accident is often traumatic, but please do not panic.
- Stop and look around before you exit your vehicle.
- Be calm and ensure no one is hurt. Be polite even if the other person is the offender.
- Call the police to obtain a report.
- Call the insurance company or follow the set procedures to have your vehicle repaired.
- If the accident is your fault, direct the other person to your insurance company without making any offer to pay, as your insurers will take care of it.
- If your claim does not receive the necessary attention, please contact us.